Flour for Churros PRONTO, 350g
Sorry, currently out of stock
An easy way to prepare everyone's favourite hot cakes!
Recommendation: you could add cinnamon, condensed milk, caramel, melted chocolate, Jam or the ingredient you prefer.
- Heat 280ml of water until it’s boiling.
- Place 350g of flour in the bowl (mixing bowl) of the mixer or in a suitable container and add the boiling water.
- Mix for 20 seconds in the first speed of the mixer or with a whisk until the flour absorbs the water and remains with a non-lumpy consistency.
- Heat oil in a pan (about 3cm deep).
- Place the mix inside the piping bag provided.
- Form churros of 15 to 20 cm long, deposit them in the hot oil and fry them at approximately 190°C until golden brown.
- Take them out and drain excess oil.
- Sprinkle with sugar and enjoy its delicious flavour.
Pack includes a piping bag and nozzle to pipe the the batter!
This product has been enriched with many vitamins and is very nutritious!
Product of Mexico