SUPER EASY PICKLES RECIPE (VIDEO)
- cucumbers 9 pcs (±2 kg)
- garlic 4-5 cloves
- salt 2 tbsp (30 ml or 45 g)
- allspice 1 tbsp
- bay leaves 4 pcs
- mustard seeds 1 tbsp
- fresh dill 2-3 pcs
- hot water 1 l
MAGiC BOX 3,4l or fermentation jar / glass jar
The easiest recipe we have ever posted. Let's go:
- Clean garlic cloves and cut both ends of each cucumber.
- Put salt, allspice, bay leaves, mustard seeds, fresh dill into your MAGiC BOX
- Put in cucumbers
- Pour boiling hot water in
- Close the inner lid of MAGiC BOX and close it's valve, close top lid and leave to rest for a few hours then transfer to fridge.
Congratulations! In two days you will have a DELICIOUS pickles!